CSVN is pleased to announce the release of our Vascular Nursing App!
Instructions to use:
- The App is free
- The App is for reference only and is not a substitute for clinical judgement
- Download the app page.
- Bookmark the site and/or add an icon on your mobile device. Not sure how to add a bookmark or add an icon? Instructions for IPhone and Samsung. For other models of phones, check with your phone instructions.
- Content will be stored on your device, and each time you visit the link, it will be updated.
- Add your name to our mailing list, or follow us on social media to get notifications of new section releases.
- Once completely released, the app sections will include:
- Aneurysm Disease
- Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD)
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Kidney Disease, Renal Failure, Renovascular Disease and Arteriovenous Access Surgery
- Vascular Trauma
- Emergency Vascular Situations
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Venous Disease
- Non-atheroscerotic Vascular Diseases
- Vascular Diagnostics
- Wounds and Wound Care
- Antithrombotic and Anticoagulant Therapy
If you are having difficulties with the App. contact CSVN.
CSVN 2018 -No part of this publication may be reproduced without permission of CSVN