Call For Presentations
The Canadian Society of Vascular Nursing invites you to submit a proposal for a session at our 20th annual conference to be held in St. John’s, Newfoundland. September 9 & 10, 2020.
We welcome proposals from vascular nurses and others on topics in clinical practice, education, research, administration and patient education. Be a part of our national meeting!!!
Accepted presenters will receive a 50% discount off the conference registration fee!
Abstract Word Limit: Max. 250 words
Abstract Deadline: Closed
Note: Only 1 presenter allowed per talk
Suggestions for Presentations
Inter-professional team projects or approaches to patient care
* Risk reduction in Peripheral Arterial Disease
* Innovative Projects in the community, clinic, inpatient unit,operating room, intensive care or rehabilitation
* Diabetes and Vascular Disease
* Interesting or unusual Case Presentations
* Endovascular topics
* Creative solutions to care
* Pain and its management in Vascular Disease
* Interesting research or quality improvement topics